I ordered a shirt "plus" size but received a "M." I have filled out two "tickets" but received only an auto response.It has been over a month and when I check my ticket, it remains as "processing." They are still advertising this shirt in a "plus" size.

It isn't even offered in any other size on their website so I don't even know how I could receive a medium. Don't order from Rosegal unless you are comfortable with the money loss. I am wondering how this company stays in business when they clearly go not care about return business.

They have definitely lost mine!Skip this site - go to Zulily instead.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of get no answer from rosegal and sizing or customer service-lack there of. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wrong size/no response to tickets" of blouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments