Marion, Michigan

I ordered a few things from them.I received my confirmation email stating it would ship Chinapost.

I wrote to them literally 10 minutes after I ordered to cancel the order. They didn't respond for 2 days. They shipped out one item already. I told them to cancel the rest.

They charged my account 111.42 for the whole order. I refused the sweater when it arrived. I am still fighting them and paypal a month later to get my money back. DO NOT TRUST THE CHINESE.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I can not get them to even credit me for the things they have not sent.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.I have researched and it seems their clothes are not what they show on their page.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are a scam company based in china and i cannot get my money back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they ripped me off" of rosegal clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $111. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - Blouses Rosegal "I purchased blouses that ran about three sizes smaller than a true size stated. So I filed a complaint with Paypal. Rosegal makes you think they are located in California...." Read more Rosegal - The item wasn't good, but the customer service was lovely! Rosegal "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...." Read more Rosegal - Review in Footwear and Clothing category Rosegal "...I want my money back all 97 dollars before u ship me that fraud products u advertise..." Read more Rosegal - Excelent service and quality Rosegal "I'm from Argentina, and buying at Rose Gal was my first experience buying outside my country, and I have to say I was not disappointed. I purchased a dress, just..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more