Marion, Michigan

I ordered a few things from them.I received my confirmation email stating it would ship Chinapost.

I wrote to them literally 10 minutes after I ordered to cancel the order. They didn't respond for 2 days. They shipped out one item already. I told them to cancel the rest.

They charged my account 111.42 for the whole order. I refused the sweater when it arrived. I am still fighting them and paypal a month later to get my money back. DO NOT TRUST THE CHINESE.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I can not get them to even credit me for the things they have not sent.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.I have researched and it seems their clothes are not what they show on their page.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are a scam company based in china and i cannot get my money back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they ripped me off" of rosegal clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $111. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments