I"m still waiting for the order I place over two months ago.I've contacted them numerous times and they just move my "no later than" arrival date up by weeks.

I also tried to cancel the order of one of the items because it was out of stock and they wouldn't allow me to do that. I received an email telling me that they would send a similar item an adjust the charge if it cost more.

WHAT THE ***.My credit card company is dealing with them now because it's now their money because they credited my acct until they get results..they are also advising their other card holders not to do business with these people who have no idea what customer satisfaction means.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rosegal online order from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments