I"m still waiting for the order I place over two months ago.I've contacted them numerous times and they just move my "no later than" arrival date up by weeks.

I also tried to cancel the order of one of the items because it was out of stock and they wouldn't allow me to do that. I received an email telling me that they would send a similar item an adjust the charge if it cost more.

WHAT THE ***.My credit card company is dealing with them now because it's now their money because they credited my acct until they get results..they are also advising their other card holders not to do business with these people who have no idea what customer satisfaction means.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rosegal online order from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - Me an estafado Rosegal "hice dos pedidos hace mas de mes i medios se loan cobrado y no me an llegado ninguno de los dos , quiero mis pedidos que e pagado , esto..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Rosegal - Needed a wedding outfit Rosegal "I needed an attractive outfit for a wedding on a tight budget. After checking some youtube video reviews on rosegal I decided to give them a chance. Finding the whole..." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more