1.2

I ordered a few items (11/30) and paid for expedited shipping, which was a complete waste of money since it was coming from CHINA and 3-5 days wouldn't be possible regardless.I received the first items on 12/14 (only 3 of the 4 items - the other is estimated to be as much as 10 more days).

The clothing is very cheaply made, the shoes I ordered, were too big, and I have ordered from other places and know my size well, and the purse wasn't even a nice plastic (Walmart has nicer purses than this store). When I inquired about returning, you have to pay to ship it back to China, and they don't offer refunds, only store credits. It's ridiculous.

Save your money, I learned a very expensive lesson about purchasing online without doing homework first!There were plenty of others with similar bad experiences.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. The most disappointing about rosegal clothing from Rosegal was not worth it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments