2.6

I am a size 14 US Citizen.I ordered 3 tops (loose fitting) in size XL from Rosegal (out of China).

I literally could not even get my arms in the sleeves or the tops down onto my shoulders. The material was so flimsy I am sure it would never have held up to a washing and I would have been embarrassed to take it to the cleaners. The neckline on the fleece top was not even hemmed and there were chunks of loose thread hanging from most of the seams. The old adage of "if it seems too good to be true (i.e., pricing) then it probably is" certainly applies here.

No shipping forms included in package and it's not worth my trouble to even try to send it back.Steer clear, everyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pictures on the website and their prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of sizing or the quality of the clothes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rosegal blouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Rosegal needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments