State: Washington Product: Rosegal Dress Clear all filters (0 of 106 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Rosegal Dress Review

I ordered the bodycon dress. It took 3 weeks to arrive and it looks nothing like the photo. The material is low quality (and not the same s pictured) and I had to clip a bunch of loose threads. The sizing is way off. I won't be able to weaf it and I imagine returning it will be a nightmare. I guess I'll chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Rosegal Dress Review

Where is my order???? Its been over month. Ive ordered from several other companies since I last ordered from Rosegal. Still havent recieved my orders from Rosegal..but recieved my orders from those other places.. Rosegal why are you ripping ppl off??

Rosegal - Dress Review from Oak Harbor, Washington

Rosegal is a total sham, & a total scam if a company and what you receive is absolutely nothing like what you see in their nice pictures. They do not answer EVER nor do they refund or exchange. The item I received was so bad I would never wear it and I wouldn't even wear it as a Halloween costume because it's that cheap it's garbage. I've never given a bad review but I feel people need to be warned!
Reply to reviews
I have never ordered from Rosegal. But I have from a place called TB dress. These websites are from China. When you order a size, it's for tiny Chinese people. And they won't let you return anything unless THEY made the sizing error. So if you ordered a small and need...