Miami, Oklahoma

I ordered a size large jacket as I always wear a large , it was so small I couldn't even get it on.And when I was going to return it for a refund it was going to cost almost as much as I paid for it to send it back.

It was very cheap material, it was so small a little girl could wear it, and it was very cheap looking.it is not that I am a really big person.

I wear a size 10 in clothes, but need a large in a coat because of my bust size.I couldn't get it anywhere near closed across the chest.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jacket from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Rosegal to "it cost way to much to send back to china".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - All went perfect! Rosegal "I can't really say anything negative about my first order from Rosegal. All the products I orderded (a off shoulder dress, a swimsuit and a light blouse) had way better..." Read more Rosegal - Item crappy Rosegal "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Rosegal - Excellent Rosegal "I recently purchased a dress. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items,..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more