I ordered $250 worth of tops from Rosegal in mid November for Christmas gifts.They advertise delivery in 7-10 days.

My credit card was charged immediately, but I received nothing. I submitted a trouble ticket (they bait you, telling you you'll receive a response within 24 hours) asking where my order was and about 6 days later I receive an email saying "It's Processing". Well that tells me nothing. Finally I receive 2 of the 15 tops ordered and the quality was less than standard.

The sizes were way small, they come with no tags at all, they have loose ends and material unfinished, and each had an order like it was made in a barn.

I'm going through my bank to have them fight them over the credit card charges.It's pathetic........don't order........you've been warned.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosegal shirt from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments