1.5

Ivan was my contact and replied that my order was on the way and to check my post office.Ivan also stated that delivery can take longer due to weather, I have checked their weather in China and it is beautiful and so is mine.

If I wait any longer the fashion will be out dated. I am requesting a full refund and I am not holding my breath on this company.

I will be posting on my FB not to purchase from them.This box requires me to complain 100 words in order submit this info so I will ramble on till I get this submitted................................................................................................................................................................................

This reviewer shared experience about "i feel ripped off" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $32. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. The most disappointing about blouse at Rosegal was lying and wasting of my time and money and scam scam scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments