Obivously none of the clothing was checked before it was shipped out!The tops I received, did NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE PICTURES!

Nothing fit right, there were BLACK marks on the front of TWO of the white blouses...and the stitching on one white lace top was terrible!!

I was REALLY disappointed how cheaply the clothes were made and looked!!! I was really looking forward to my order, but was SO TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED! I do not intend to order ever again from your store, so I DO NOT WANT A STORE CREDIT...I WANT MY REFUND BACK ON MY VISA CARD!!

I sent you a message two days ago, which you said I would get a reply in 24!!!Have NOT heard back from you!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, defective, not as described" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $104. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. The most disappointing about rosegal clothing from Rosegal was products not as described, poor quality and sizing and sizing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Comments