I PLACED 2 SEPERATE ORDERS BACK IN SEPT.AND TIL TODAY 10-26-15 NOOOOO ORDER RECIEVED.

THIS SITE IS A SCAM. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSEGAL, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEFS.... I ORDERD THIS 2 VINTAGE DRESSES FOR MY SISTER AND MY SELF FOR A BRIDAL SHOWER WE ARE GOING TO HAVE.

AND TO OUR SURPRISE NOOOOO ORDER IS YET RECIEVED. SKU #s YM9215101 $ 15.61 AND 139262604 $ 17.96. AS OF TODAY THE ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED SINCE SEPT. AND THEY GAVE ME A TRACKING # AND NOPE NOTHING IS IN MY MAIL BOX.

I JUST HOPE NOOOO ONE EVER BUYS FROM THEM AGAIN.

BECOUSE, I WILL NOT!!!THEY DID IT TO ME ONCE NOTTTT TWICE.

THANKS NORMA GARCIA

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. NORMIS1975 stated that there is a room for improvement of nooooo and noooo order recieved. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of vintage dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vintage dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

I'm as disgusted as you are..I received an email on September 17, 2015 stating that my order was shipped.

Well here we are October 27 and still nothing.I will never order from here again.