4.2

Update by user Jun 19

Excellent product & service

Original review posted by user Jun 18

I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first when placing my order (as we all are when ordering sometjing online), but I was very impressed when I received the shoes I ordered.The shoes looked exactly as advertised, true to size (fits like a glove!), and the quality was actually amazing for the price I paid, a total steal!

I was also pleasantly surprised by how fast my parcel arrived in Namibia! (For those of you that don't know where that is, we're neighbouring South Africa). I must also add that their customer service is above average, everytime I submitted a query, I received a response in less than 24 hours!

Please note that this review is based solely on my own objective experience with Rosegal and in no way biased.I can't wait to place my next order with them!

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments