Chaoyang Rd, Longshan Xian, Xiangxi Tujiazumiaozuzizhizhou, Hunan Sheng, China
Featured Not resolved
1.7

Bought two "ball bearing" magnetic hand held "toys". The merchandise was SO SMALL that they were horrendous choking hazard for dogs and small children.

It did say 3mm; so I should have know, but the photo(s) was VERY MISLEADING.I threw them in the trash. They are very dangerous and completely worthless. I wrote to Rosegal to inform them that I was disatisfied and that I wanted a refund. I heard nothing.

No response. May report them to Facebook, which is wehre I saw the advertsiment for the toy to begin with. Worries me that I gave them my credit card information. I will be way more careful from here out about online merchandise.

If it sounds too good; it probably is too good to be for real or at least of high quality. NEVER AGAIN!

Review about: Rosegal Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor merhcandise quality and false advertising.

Comments

you're a moron, you admitted you saw the size and you're complaining? People like you are what's wrong!

ransom

Our Granddaughters and many of their friends have these little magnets (I don't know if they are the same brand). The kids are 10 to 15 and they have a great time with them. They are obviously not intended for infants.