Customer service is nonexistent. Please do not buy anything from them.

I purchased 3 items. Received 2 of the 3 items.

Sizes are off, quality is poor and one of my items had a huge white stain on it!! Really? Nasty. I attached a picture, but it really doesn't do it any justice.

It appears that I can not return anything. Even is they sent me an item with a *** stain on it.

Still waiting on the 3rd item. Today is 2/17. I purchased these items on 1/1. I have sent two "help desk tickets" asking where my shipment is and no-one has responded. This company is a scam. We need to put them out of business.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosegal online order from Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - Blouses Rosegal "I purchased blouses that ran about three sizes smaller than a true size stated. So I filed a complaint with Paypal. Rosegal makes you think they are located in California...." Read more Rosegal - The item wasn't good, but the customer service was lovely! Rosegal "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more