Tampa, Florida

Customer service is nonexistent. Please do not buy anything from them.

I purchased 3 items. Received 2 of the 3 items.

Sizes are off, quality is poor and one of my items had a huge white stain on it!! Really? Nasty. I attached a picture, but it really doesn't do it any justice.

It appears that I can not return anything. Even is they sent me an item with a *** stain on it.

Still waiting on the 3rd item. Today is 2/17. I purchased these items on 1/1. I have sent two "help desk tickets" asking where my shipment is and no-one has responded. This company is a scam. We need to put them out of business.

Review about: Rosegal Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rosegal - Excellent Rosegal "I recently purchased a dress. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items,..." Read more Rosegal - Can't believe they are still going!! Possible FRAUD and EMAIL SCAM! Rosegal "Long story - i will try to cut it short... Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday. Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they..." Read more Rosegal - Love, love, love Rosegal "I am a very skeptic person when it comes to online shopping and after considering it for months, I finally decided to place an order with Rosegal and I have..." Read more Great experience with Rosegal Rosegal "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more