I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever).

I send back my items and ask for refund, never see my money back.

I've paid more than the item price for sending back the product.

I try to talk with the customer service, would have better results with CS bot...

So my advice, don't EVER order on Rosegal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. AtA is quite happy with ability to trick me on sizes and ability to trick me with pictures and stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessionalism and liars and cheating me outta something i really wanted that was a dream. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of windbreaker jacket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windbreaker jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Never purchase!! The clothes are nothing like the images. I had to throw mine away

How can anybody buy from a company in China with no address in USA or Europe??!!

What do you expect?

See what your credit card company can do.