They deliver the orders partially in purpose

This is a scam service based in China. Avoid at all costs. I made a single order for 2 items yet I received only one item and the missing item was never delivered thus I ended up paying 37 pounds for one hoodie. All of their answers and replies are automated, mostly bot responses. Don't expect to get a good service from this scam website.

The insisted that my item was delivered whilst it was not and they didn't want to follow Royal Mail's policy which indicates the seller needs to contact Royal Mail to find where the item has been delivered and to whom.

I have spent around 3 weeks chasing them only to be provided with automated responses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Rada

Dear Customer, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We have split your order and shipped it separately due to stock availability . Please kindly note that we will try our best to resolve the issue for each customer.

Please send us your order number to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index. Rosegal Customer Service