Rosegal - They debited an unauthorized 45 USD, and never refunded me
Worst online retailer ever.
1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?)
2) I was debited an extra 30 USD, I guess for delivery.
But this was never ever agreed nowhere: it appears nowhere in the invoice.
3) The worst is that, after I complained about this, Rosegal pretends they do not know it is them who debited the extra 30 USD.
They say they "don't know, it might be the courier company..."
Absolute joke !!
Because on my credit card statement, the merchant name for both the 90 USD (clothes) and 30 USD (supposed delivery) are the same ("Metropole Department Store").
And the debit date is the same too.
Too much to be a coincidence.
So they really take their customers for idiots.
This is the absolute proof that they debited the unauthorized 30 USD.
3) Thirdly, the Customers service quality is extremely bad: useless people answer your email days after, with *** answers totally missing the point, pretending they do not see what's the problem.
4) Fourth point, the quality of the clothes is absolute ***.
NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING AT ROSEGAL !! They will rip you off.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scammed and quality was awful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of swim suit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned swim suit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.