Worst online retailer ever.
1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?)
2) I was debited an extra 30 USD, I guess for delivery.
But this was never ever agreed nowhere: it appears nowhere in the invoice.
3) The worst is that, after I complained about this, Rosegal pretends they do not know it is them who debited the extra 30 USD.
They say they "don't know, it might be the courier company..."
Absolute joke !!
Because on my credit card statement, the merchant name for both the 90 USD (clothes) and 30 USD (supposed delivery) are the same ("Metropole Department Store").
And the debit date is the same too.
Too much to be a coincidence.
So they really take their customers for idiots.
This is the absolute proof that they debited the unauthorized 30 USD.
3) Thirdly, the Customers service quality is extremely bad: useless people answer your email days after, with *** answers totally missing the point, pretending they do not see what's the problem.
4) Fourth point, the quality of the clothes is absolute ***.
NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING AT ROSEGAL !! They will rip you off.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality was awful
- Unauthorized debit 45 usd rip off
- Surprise delivery fee 30 usd
- Useless customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swim Suit
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Customer service is nonexistent. Please do not buy anything from them. I purchased 3 items. Received 2 of the 3 items. Sizes are off, quality is poor and one of..."
- "i received the frist wig not like the phote on web site but will keep it also have not gotton other one i orered in second picture and headband..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them. I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I can tell you that, the previous review about sitejabber is true. I was lucky enough not a victim because I wrote around 9 reviews about following websites/companies, and for your..."
- "Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."