3.3

This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own.

Shipping time.

The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations. It didn't arrive very quickly, but it also didn't take a very long time. I was pleased with the shipping time.

Quality of the item you received.

The quality of the item I received was the worst of the three items I have ordered from RoseGal. The size was wrong (making it unwearable), and the print quality was so low that I could see all of the pixels on the image of the butterfly. I was severely disappointed with the item quality.

Customer service.

The customer service was very prompt! I sent a complaint and had my refund within the same week. All I needed to do was provide pictures of the defects. The customer service exceeded my expectations and is the only reason I will consider buying from them again.

LadyElegance wrote the review because of good customer service at Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality was awful. Author liked the most horrible customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal and rosegal customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments