Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes.No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality.

Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB or other websites look nice. But they are a lie. These clothes a scam.

Before buying something from this Chinese company, read the reviews. I ordered 4 items, and have only received 2. I wish I could return them, but there is no receipt and no way to return. I am just thankful I did not spend money money.

Do not buy from Rosegal

The size large that I ordered is more like a size Extra Small.

The material is very think and flimsy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosegal top from Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments