Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes.No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality.
Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB or other websites look nice. But they are a lie. These clothes a scam.
Before buying something from this Chinese company, read the reviews. I ordered 4 items, and have only received 2. I wish I could return them, but there is no receipt and no way to return. I am just thankful I did not spend money money.
Do not buy from Rosegal
The size large that I ordered is more like a size Extra Small.
The material is very think and flimsy.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..."
- "I ordered 2 months ago still havent recieved my order what is going on i want my coat or my money back ..."
- "Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all. Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."