Woodbridge, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. I took pictures comparing the swimwear to my bra size to show the difference and the clothes I ordered in March was shipped in April now June I still did not received shipment. I requested a refund. this is the reply "You can return items within 30 days of delivery, we will provide a partial refund or exchange. Please note that items which are exempt from refunds, exchanges or replacements include all apparel listed under the underwear (women's intimates) and swimwear categories.

For more details about our warranty and return policy please click here: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/

NOT WORTH THE PRICE

Review about: Swimsuit.

I didn't like: Sizing was way off, Sizing, Missing items.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss PRODUCT DOES NOT FIT & IS NON REFUNDABLE / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Linwood, Kansas, United States #1248375

U need to show a pic in the small bra so we can see if it's to small

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1146642

Dear customer,

Thank you for recent comments.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service