Rosegal - Swimwear too Small and Clothes never reveived since April 2015

I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. I took pictures comparing the swimwear to my bra size to show the difference and the clothes I ordered in March was shipped in April now June I still did not received shipment. I requested a refund. this is the reply "You can return items within 30 days of delivery, we will provide a partial refund or exchange. Please note that items which are exempt from refunds, exchanges or replacements include all apparel listed under the underwear (women's intimates) and swimwear categories.

For more details about our warranty and return policy please click here:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #647927

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 19 #1146642 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear customer,
Thank you for recent comments.
We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.
If any question, please email to or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:
Yours sincerely, Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.