1.5

I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. I took pictures comparing the swimwear to my bra size to show the difference and the clothes I ordered in March was shipped in April now June I still did not received shipment. I requested a refund. this is the reply "You can return items within 30 days of delivery, we will provide a partial refund or exchange. Please note that items which are exempt from refunds, exchanges or replacements include all apparel listed under the underwear (women's intimates) and swimwear categories.

For more details about our warranty and return policy please click here: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/

NOT WORTH THE PRICE

This person wrote the review because of "product does not fit & is non refundable" of rosegal swimsuit from Rosegal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sizing was way off, sizing and missing items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Linwood, Kansas, United States #1248375

U need to show a pic in the small bra so we can see if it's to small

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1146642

Dear customer,

Thank you for recent comments.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service