I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. I took pictures comparing the swimwear to my bra size to show the difference and the clothes I ordered in March was shipped in April now June I still did not received shipment. I requested a refund. this is the reply "You can return items within 30 days of delivery, we will provide a partial refund or exchange. Please note that items which are exempt from refunds, exchanges or replacements include all apparel listed under the underwear (women's intimates) and swimwear categories.
For more details about our warranty and return policy please click here: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/
NOT WORTH THE PRICE
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sizing was way off
- Missing items
- Reason of review:
- PRODUCT DOES NOT FIT & IS NON REFUNDABLE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "Ordered something, never received it. Went to website. None of the links to customer support work. There is no way to contact them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEGAL. I..."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."