I bought jacket Oct.30/15, but never received.I then contacted credit card company to put stop payment, and my account was credited..THEN received jacket DECEMBER 16/15.

I bought a 2x (full size woman), but couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves...It was way too small... Now I'm fighting via email with them to return it. They want me to send pics and take measurements etc.... what a pain!

|I wish they had not sent it afterall! I will never order anything from them again.

Also, their description of material is incorrect.The jacket was plastic, the light coloured image over a size 2x Canadian bought jacket.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments