I bought jacket Oct.30/15, but never received.I then contacted credit card company to put stop payment, and my account was credited..THEN received jacket DECEMBER 16/15.

I bought a 2x (full size woman), but couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves...It was way too small... Now I'm fighting via email with them to return it. They want me to send pics and take measurements etc.... what a pain!

|I wish they had not sent it afterall! I will never order anything from them again.

Also, their description of material is incorrect.The jacket was plastic, the light coloured image over a size 2x Canadian bought jacket.

Review about: Jacket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Rosegal - Great Site! Rosegal "First time shopping online and it was great! I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it. The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before...." Read more Rosegal - Can't believe they are still going!! Possible FRAUD and EMAIL SCAM! Rosegal "Long story - i will try to cut it short... Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday. Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more