SCAMMER ALERT! I never received my order.

When I asked about it, they told me they would investigate and get back to me. They never did. When I asked about a refund, they said they would get back to me, they never did. I made more than 3 attempts to resolve.

Nothing. When I tried to talk to customer service she kept me on hold and then muted me for more than an hour. I purchased early May 2019.

It is almost July 2019 and I have gotten NOTHING!! SCAMMER ALERT

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Rosegal Cons: Customer service, Getting half of my order, Anything zero customer service cancel order to resolve issue.

• Unprofessional
  • Poor Quaility

Comments

#1720419

Eventhough I am aware of others who have bad experiences with these artificial sweatshops, I really can't comment on any of these cheap companies, like Nora Cora, Annie Clothing because I would never order anything from them. If I can't touch or try on a product, I'm not buying.Evidently these chinese sweatshops see Americans as being very gullible because they have set up several of these rip off organizations, the Amerikan Government needs to investigate and put a stop to this. These phony companies take photos off of other legitimate websites, and post them on their site as legit.Trumps tariffs should be targeting these cheap rip off companies unless his daughter maybe getting a cut of the pie...Im just saying!

Rosegal Reviews