Rosegal - Scam Website, Poor Quality= Understatement

418 of 719 Rosegal reviews

Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third.The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious.

The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The stitching was incorrect, meaning my shirt showed through the holes in the jacket zippers, and there were long sewn together strands hanging off the jacket everywhere. After contacting the company they decided it was a 'small defect' and told me they would not be honoring a refund. I can't believe how much money someone is making off of people by making these websites.

Their phone number... is for a MAGIC JACK.

The least legit website ever.I learned my lesson, but wish this company would be shut down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hoodie
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #734933

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
418 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 31 #1104003

Poi, I'm pretty sure doghide can be dipped in toxic dye vats as easily as cow or pig hide. What you say about their disrespect for animals we love as pets is true, but that wasn't their complaint about the smell. If you know about the way all animal hides are processed for consumer use you would know they could make it smell just about any way they wanted. Except top quality cow hide that is. The smell of which is quite pleasant to me. Just walk into a Wilson's at the mall.

0 1 Reply
Batvette

Jan 31 #1103999 San Diego, California, United States

Is this the same as rosewholesale? Any of these direct from china sites are caveat emptor. Do your research first.
Chinas conversion from authoritarian communist to pseudo capitalist seems to be coming with little education in business ethics, with some exceptions. One problem is lack of trademark protection so there is little motivation to build consumer trust in brand names. I like to buy high power flashlights from China, an example would be "ultrafire" flashlights. A manufacturer about 12 years ago began producing a selling a fairly reputable product using that name. When they saw his success other manufacturers simply copied his logo and put it on their (shoddily made) lights too. Now if you order such a branded light you don't know who made it or if it will work at all.
This would be unheard of in the US yet is accepted practice in China.

Poi

Dec 16, 2015 #1079471

U REALLY have to read where these products are coming from! China is the place. The smell is not cow leather. It's DOG. I had a similar experience and sent the item back. Thank goodness the website was Amazon so I got my refund. I looked further and the place where it came FROM was China. Ah ha! They kill dogs, eat dogs and make things from dog skin. No amount of Downy or Fabrize will EVER get rid of dog skin leather. NEVER purchase anything from this website and if you do purchase, make sure the manufacturer is not China!

Nov 17, 2015 #1064933

Totally true. My daughter went online and ordered several items. One of them that was supposed to be a Medium clearly was an extra large. Other items were completely see through and NO WAY could be worn. We contacted them and they were no help at all.

Jan 28 #1102131

Hopefully you've learned your lesson and won't be soooooo cheap in the future!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×