Fairfield, Ohio

Ordered something, never received it.Went to website.

None of the links to customer support work. There is no way to contact them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEGAL. I really don't have fifty more words to say about this.

They take your money, then leave you no way to contact them. I stupidly asked for expedited shipping. More useless money spent for nothing at all. I am a single mom, struggling, and I wanted to order something to brighten my spirits.

Plus, my autistic son things wigs are hilarious.

Too bad this situation is what it is.Shame on you, ROSEGAL.

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Never received, cannot even contact company / $25
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Dont worry i NEVER WILL EVERRRRRRRR NOR ZULILLY

Rosegal - Review about Bathing Suit from Chapel Hill, Tennessee Rosegal "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..." Read more Great experience with Rosegal Rosegal "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..." Read more Rosegal - Excellent Rosegal "I recently purchased a dress. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items,..." Read more Rosegal - Blouses Rosegal "I purchased blouses that ran about three sizes smaller than a true size stated. So I filed a complaint with Paypal. Rosegal makes you think they are located in California...." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more