I ordered 1 shirt from this site a month passed, never got it. called the customer service number, went to voice mail with no (greeting) such as( hello you have reached Rosegal.please leave a message and a customer rep will call you back.

Instead, i got a call from a Jamaican land line with some guy wanting me to go on a website to submit credit card info. enough said, never again!! Next time I will never just go to some unknown Web site unless I review to see if it's a legal site..

from now on, I will only use Amazon, a well trusted company. more people need to be aware of scams such as the one I experienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: never recieved order.

Preferred solution: *** off!!!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2016.

Comments

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234687

Dear customer,

Please kindly note that we only have one contacting phone number as we displayed on our website. Please do not believe phone calls from other companies.About this issue ,we need to confirm more details.

We have opened a ticket and replied to you personally.

Can you check this and tell us your order number and more information? We also kindly suggest you protecting your privacy carefully and not put your personal information on other websites except from rosegal.com.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,

Rosegal Customer Service

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234686

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Can you check this and tell us more information and your order number? We also kindly suggest you protecting your privacy carefully and not put your personal information on other websites except from rosegal.com.

Yours sincerely,