I ordered 1 shirt from this site a month passed, never got it.called the customer service number, went to voice mail with no (greeting) such as( hello you have reached Rosegal.please leave a message and a customer rep will call you back.

Instead, i got a call from a Jamaican land line with some guy wanting me to go on a website to submit credit card info. enough said, never again!! Next time I will never just go to some unknown Web site unless I review to see if it's a legal site..

from now on, I will only use Amazon, a well trusted company.more people need to be aware of scams such as the one I experienced.

This reviewer shared experience about "never recieved order" and wants this business to "fuck off!!!" as the author lost $16. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Comments

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234687

Dear customer,

Please kindly note that we only have one contacting phone number as we displayed on our website.Please do not believe phone calls from other companies.About this issue ,we need to confirm more details.

We have opened a ticket and replied to you personally.

Can you check this and tell us your order number and more information? We also kindly suggest you protecting your privacy carefully and not put your personal information on other websites except from rosegal.com.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,

Rosegal Customer Service

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234686

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Can you check this and tell us more information and your order number? We also kindly suggest you protecting your privacy carefully and not put your personal information on other websites except from rosegal.com.

Yours sincerely,