5.0

I would like my chic turn down neck long sleeve swater on time it my anniversary outfit

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal sweater for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - The item wasn't good, but the customer service was lovely! Rosegal "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...." Read more Truly very impressed with Rosegal! Rosegal "I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first when placing my order (as we all are when ordering sometjing online), but I was very impressed when I received..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "I had an great experience shopping on RoseGal. The clothing item are qualitative and deserve the price they have. I did not have any misfortunes with sizing because I consulted..." Read more Rosegal - Best shopping Rosegal "I recently received a package from rosegal.com. The order was: Dress, shirt, jeans, tank top, pillowcase and gel polish. Every things are good quality and beauty. I love this store...." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more