2.5

I ordered a jacket from Rosegal.I received it with one arm shorter than the other.

I sent pictures 3 times and requested a credit. They kept responding they did not receive the pictures.

there resolution to the situation is a 20% credit for a garment that is unwearable or I could get a quote from the postal service to sent the garment back to China and they would credit me.The cost to ship it back to china is almost more than the the coat so they reallly have everyone screwed

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about coat at Rosegal was took a long time to come and was wrong sizes Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1193048

This is typical Chinese BS. I never do business with them aND refrain from buying products made in China. They are *** of the earth