Cleveland, Mississippi

I order 6 pair of pants and i call they wont never pick the phone up.and they got my money off the card and i wont what i order or give me my money back.that all i wont. My order or my money back

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of pants. Rosegal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

I choose y'all because y'all had nice clothes and y'all *** with people's money they work hard for they money yes like y'all taken people's money.and that not right. People's come to y'all not everyone come through company like jcpenny or other stores they come to y'all for y'all make money but y'all taken money out of kids mouth they got to eat also.do y'all have kids if we have a store like y'all and we doing this to y'all .y'all will be mad.y'all need to close this store down.