Never received order. The phone number they send is bogus and trying to get anything resolved online is not possible. I will never do business with this company again and I advise anyone who is considering it to not do business with them either. They are very tricky and block any recourse you try to take with getting anything resolved. I hope I have saved someone from getting burned as I have.

They are quick to notify you that your order has been shipped but it never arrives and they don't answer any online inquiries either.

I am running out of things to say here to make it 100 words Seems kind of absurd to me. I'm wondering about the validity of this site as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rosegal shipping service. Rosegal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Comments

Thanks for letting me know I was thinking about ordering some dresses thanks I felt something funny

Austin, Texas, United States #1240602

Wish I had checked the reviews also before ordering.I just acted since the prices were so reasonable for cute fashion.

However, just like EVERYONE else on here, I was scammed. I paid expedited shipping on 3 shirts that I ordered. It said it would take 7-10 business days to process the order. So, I waited 10 days and had not received a notification of shipment, so I emailed their customer service and asked them what the deal was.

They said that I just happened to buy the 3 most popular items and that they were on back order for 2 more weeks. WELL...I waited 2 more weeks and still no shipping of the items. I tried calling any number I could get my hand on and, just like everyone else has said, you can't reach a body to speak with. Therefore, I emailed them again.

They said no returns and no credits. Pick an alternate item instead or wait another 2 weeks. Needless to say, I have never received the items and they stopped returning emails. Thank God I only spent $50 or I would be chasing these people all around.

I believe it is overseas so you will get no help by a state entity or a BBB.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Olivia-gascue_1951
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1240559

JUST TRYING TO GET A RETURN LABEL AND NO CONTACT TO ANYONE. THEY REALLY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE ME.

I ALERT TO OTHERS BUYERS NOT TO BUY FROM THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER LISTEN TO YOU.

THIS IS A FRAUD.

Officer, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1240325

I brought 4 items,,,what I don't like is that they split the items,,,2 arrive and the other 2 never turn up and they have taken the money instantly from credit card,,,,

Oakland, California, United States #1239455

They are scamming people!Buyers beware.

This person is correct and it is hard to get your money bac .

Steer clear of this company and anyone calling you saying they are from Rosegal.if they call they are frauds and trying to get your credit card info.

*****THEY ARE THEIVES****************