Lebanon, Tennessee
2K views

I ordered from the company Rosegal whose advertisement I saw on facebook. I ordered on the 10th of October. They took the money immediately and sent me an email saying the items shipped on the 18th of October. These items have not been delivered. It is now the 17th of November. The company refuses to provide any proof to me that they have shipped the order. I have now reported this company to BBB, econsumer.gov and will be disputing the charges with my bank. Some research has shown me that this issue is quite common with this company. Some people have lost hundreds of dollars. I recently sent yet another message to them in order to give them one last chance to fix this. This was their response, "Dear Wendy,

How are you! Sorry to trouble you again.

I have to tell you that all the Flat Rate shipping reach you in 15-25 days, but sometimes the package reach you in by shipping company delay.

Sometimes the delivery company can’t handle too many packages at same time or the web site tracking information update late.

So please kindly understand this. Would you like to wait for more days? Or you can try to connect with your local post office to check if the package has been reach them, and need you to communicate with them to get it from them directly.

Anticipate your prompt reply.

Best regards,

Donna"

Do yourself a favor, stay away from this company. There is a good chance you will never see the items you have ordered. If you do, many are complaining they are very cheap and poorly constructed. The company will not give full refunds or replace the items

Reason of review: Items not received.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

SHARON C

never again

I'm having the same problem right now. I've been waiting over a month an a half in still haven't got my order and when I go on the site now it's saying I have no order

They should be closed down...I am still awaiting things I ordered and to be able to return ridiculously small items! They keep running me in circles....we should have a way to shut them down!!!

I placed my order December 27, 2015 and have yet to receive my package!!! I'm beginning to think I've gotten ripped off! So pissed!

Shein is another company. I wonder if they are all owned by one entity.

I know that I am going to report them as a fraudulent website. Everyone that has been scammed needs to google "report scam websites" this will help shut those lowlife people down for good!

I ordered 2 baiting suits on July 23.

It is not September 4 and I have not received anything except money taken from my account. Please guys, let's help shut websites like this down.

I recently ordered from rosegal four items over a week ago and still have not been delivered to me I am getting concerned that I am never gonna get what I purchased what do I do?

The worst quality clothes and didn't get all my dresses . Two were missing.

The ones I received are the worst quality things I've ever bought in my life. Stay away from this site

Rosegal, dresslily and sammydress are all scam.....dresses pictured on website look so nice but so cheap? It's too good to be true !!!!!

free shipping worldwide ??

Lol lol lol !!!!!!

Maybe we can start a classact suit on rosegal

#902042

Going through the exact same thing as we speak. Ordered an item on October 11th, received what I thought was a tracking email on October 25th although there was only a tracking number, but no real way of tracking the item.

Tried to contact RoseGal "support" today and got an email from Yahoo stating that there was not an actual account that exists with that name. I ordered through PayPal and filed a dispute, I just want my money back and I will NEVER order from any website like that again !!

@LeahReyne

I order a coat 3 months ago, and never receive it. They just took my money.

Thank god it was only 20.00. But please, do not order from this company. There are web pages saying their order came late or the cloths was to small. I thank these people work for rosegal.

Because I know they will take your money, and you will not receive your order. This company is a scam

Rosegal Reviews