Featured Not resolved

I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly. I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it is so bad.

They offered for me to ship it back (I have to pay for shipping & they don't refund their shipping) or I can keep it & get 20% back. Honestly when you purchase a new dress it should not be moldy.

Gross! The consumer should get all their money back!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 14, 2015.

Comments

sdardenelle

Update - I also posted on their Facebook site & they told me to inbox them. I have done that & will update.

They have refunded me 20% and have cancelled one of the dresses that hasn't shipped. My orders cost $21.30 for one bathing suit and $60.43 for 3 dresses. I have purchased from other companies based in China & had no issues. Sure any item that is $20 bucks is cheaper in quality but that is expected.

It is not expected for a "new" item to be top to bottom moldy, unhygienic & unwearable.

I am an avid online shopper including high end & bargains & have NEVER had this type of experience. Troller get real - get real!

sdardenelle

Troll alert!

#971935

When you want Amazon, Macys, Nordstrom...etc level of service, don't purchase items based on a website photo from some company in China. Seriously, you get what you pay for.

It is getting tiresome the number of people complaining about some Chinese company and expecting $100 service for $5 items......