Featured Not resolved

I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly.I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it is so bad.

They offered for me to ship it back (I have to pay for shipping & they don't refund their shipping) or I can keep it & get 20% back. Honestly when you purchase a new dress it should not be moldy.

Gross!The consumer should get all their money back!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dress from Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

sdardenelle

Update - I also posted on their Facebook site & they told me to inbox them.I have done that & will update.

They have refunded me 20% and have cancelled one of the dresses that hasn't shipped. My orders cost $21.30 for one bathing suit and $60.43 for 3 dresses. I have purchased from other companies based in China & had no issues. Sure any item that is $20 bucks is cheaper in quality but that is expected.

It is not expected for a "new" item to be top to bottom moldy, unhygienic & unwearable.

I am an avid online shopper including high end & bargains & have NEVER had this type of experience.Troller get real - get real!

sdardenelle

Troll alert!

#971935

When you want Amazon, Macys, Nordstrom...etc level of service, don't purchase items based on a website photo from some company in China. Seriously, you get what you pay for.

It is getting tiresome the number of people complaining about some Chinese company and expecting $100 service for $5 items......