Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all.

Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never fit me right. ( sarcasm)

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rosegal - Needed a wedding outfit Rosegal "I needed an attractive outfit for a wedding on a tight budget. After checking some youtube video reviews on rosegal I decided to give them a chance. Finding the whole..." Read more Rosegal - Blouses Rosegal "I purchased blouses that ran about three sizes smaller than a true size stated. So I filed a complaint with Paypal. Rosegal makes you think they are located in California...." Read more Rosegal - Angry Rosegal "Well I bought this wig through the site without putting in my account information , I basically bought it as a guest through my Paypal . And the hair was..." Read more Rosegal - Excellent Rosegal "I recently purchased a dress. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items,..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more