Baldwin City, Kansas
2.0

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them.I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange a dress.

My first attempt I got no reply, 2nd attempt, they did respond but gave me the tracking info for the package getting to me, even though I had already recieved the dress and explained that it did not fit properly and that I wanted to exchange it gor a larger size. 3rd & 4th attempts, still no reply. I'm going to eat the whopping $13 as a lesson learned not to order from this company ever again. As far as the fit goes, the dress was slightly snug but not too bad, except through the shoulders.

I am not unusually proportioned in the slightest and it's not like they have "shoulder measurements" to go off of. The dress may somewhat resemble the picture, but not really. When I buy something online I at least expect the cut to and pattern to look like what I thought I was purchasing regardless of the quality. Seriously, what is up with thst pleating?

It's nothing like the picture.Extremely disappointed...

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosegal dress from Rosegal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments