Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via a Facebook ad).

Unlike many people, I did receive the order. None of the 4 dresses fit. I measured myself before ordering and used their sizing charts to be sure I ordered the correct size. Sizes were from med - XL (which should have been a red-flag for me).

The quality of the dresses were awful. Paper-thin, poorly constructed and look like ***.

2 dresses were so small I couldn't get them over my shoulders/chest. 1 dress was meant for Dolly Parton. The other was like a nightie.

I took to social media to get their attention. I did finally get someone to PM me. It's been going on 2 weeks and only after continuous posting on their Facebook page and sending PMs, did I get a return authorization form last night BUT no return authorization number.

All these delay tactics have meant I am outside of the 30 day return period.

SAVE YOUR MONEY and STAY AWAY FROM ROSEGAL and their other brands (SAMMYDRESS is one).

Here are the links to how the dresses are sold

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $66. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

I just have had similar issue with ROSEGAL ..french language, and a bush of floritures about customer service that is incredible.My problem amounts to 41,68 dollars ...but I guess this is a fake phony company to be denounced to the police.

I am in Europe and I don't know how to do it.We need to stop that cheating.

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1146650

Dear customer,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service

Do not order from this site... Item will not arrive!

I am having same trouble! Pants are too small & cannot get ahold of anyone regarding a return & going to run out of time (30 day policy) HELP!