Chapel Hill, Tennessee

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!I bought two bathing suits, spent $50.

Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag with a sku number on them. They were so cheap that the threads were coming apart in the seams and hems. Ordered XL...it is a medium at best!

Package came from China!! Declared customs value $18.00?!? Tried to deal with returns and got someone who barely speaks English. It took 5 days to even get a response that made sense...and what do they say?

"May I advise you give to friend as gift or sell it? Then you reorder new suits and I give discount code to you". I kid you not...exact quoted sentences. To return...They want me to pay to ship them back to China and then pay to have them shipped back to me again.

Or pay shipping back to China and then take a partial refund for the return. Or better yet just give away the *** defects and then pay them for more shoddy merchandise.

Ridiculous!!!COMPLETE SCAM!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). littlemsrodeo2 is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments