“I don't know why there's so many negative reviews, I had a GREAT experience with Rosegal.” - I really wish I could post pictures of the products I received on Rosegal and just how accurate they are.I am 140 lbs, 5.4" tall, 36c bra, with quite a larger bottom; I usually take a size small or medium.

I used a tape measure and ordered the exact size from their size charts, which ended up being larges and extra larges, and the sizes were perfect. The website says it could take upto 28 business days, so it took about 5-6 weeks which I was perfectly okay with.

I ordered 2 50's-style skirts (one white and black polkadot, and one red), a fit-and-flare black dress, and fake leather leggings. They all arrived in one package, I don't know why so many people are making a fuss about this.

I absolutely loved my two skirts; they're made with great quality fabrics and are even lined so they aren't see-through at all, and they look exactly like the picture. My leggings were one-size fits all, so they are a little snug but definately still true to size and I will wear them often. My black dress was the worst purchase of the 4, but still not bad enough to take away a star. The fabric was thinner than expected and arrived wrinkly.

I'm sure an iron and adding a liner will make it perfect.Thanks rosegal!

Review about: Skirt.

Review #819420 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.