Rosegal - Review about Skirt from Lubbock, Texas
This company is awful.My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago.
He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them and asked where it was, he was told it hadn't shipped because he hadn't paid for it yet so he sent the proof showing he paid. Now they are saying the item is on back order and will be sent out at the end of July. And he can't get his money back, they only offer store credit.
Such a terrible company.I attached an image of the skirt that was ordered
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Order z1512080219070275. Missing items: 100550801 and YJ1153701. Item 153183804 size 2L largest for men turns out to be as big as M for women, unwearable for his size. Item 113873102..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- "I found a black bug in my bag of chesters hot fries!!!..."
- "We love our Denver Mattress beds. But, one of the remotes quit working. I have made calls and even gone to the store here in Lubbock, TX only to..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."