Austin, Texas
Featured

Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response...

"I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and the products I received were absolutely not what was pictured. I'm furious and feel lied to and swindled and hustled. You should be ashamed and shut down.

The Ethnic Style Elastic Waist Printed Women's Skirt is brown and in the picture it is very clearly black. Also in the picture the skirt has a red waist and the one I got does not. It even has a draw string with proves it is not even the same skirt!

The asymmetrical dress I got is not the one pictured or described. You say it is off white and my dress is very clearly white as a cotton ball. Also the model wearing the dress pictured shows a much deeper asymmetrical cut and long fringes almost down to her ankles and the one I got has neither of those. Mine is also form fitting and hers is hanging off of her and flowing My point is it is not the same dress!

See pictures!

This is illegal what you are doing. Advertising and selling products and sending crappy imposters. Please let me know how I go about getting my money back. "

Review about: Skirt.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Skirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

They look almost exactly alike. Washing and ironing does wonders. You just come off as entitled and whiny since there's clearly nothing wrong with either of those dresses.

you should really learn to complain to the company itself not demanding as you are on a PUBLIC complaints site that has NOTHING to do with the company you are complaining about.

btw there are browns that look black in pictures because it's a PICTURE not true color. the other complaints however sound legit so I suggest you take it up with them and not demand it here on this public site.