Spokane, Washington
Featured Not resolved

So not only did it take 3+ months to get here but it also came in the wrong size.Just opened it up and looked at how BIG they are.

Looked at the tag and it says its a LARGE. I just went back and looked at my order details and confirmed that i ordered a small. They are also too short. I am very petit standing 5'2 but this must have been a mistake because not only did i recieve a large, but the Large is not long enough.

Its 26 in from the crotch to the ends. The large size causes a very unatractive puffy gathering around the crotch area as well. I just received them today jn the mail.

I have been trying to get ahold of Rosegals's costomer service for 2 hours now.Tried calling them & emailing them.

Review about: Pants.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

ana232

i would not wear that thing even if i get paid to do it.