Rosegal - Review about Dress from Mechanicsville, Maryland

705 of 719 Rosegal reviews

I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly.I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it is so bad.

They offered for me to ship it back (I have to pay for shipping & they don't refund their shipping) or I can keep it & get 20% back. Honestly when you purchase a new dress it should not be moldy.

Gross!The consumer should get all their money back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #622105 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
705 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sdardenelle

Apr 15, 2015 #972330

Update - I also posted on their Facebook site & they told me to inbox them. I have done that & will update. They have refunded me 20% and have cancelled one of the dresses that hasn't shipped. My orders cost $21.30 for one bathing suit and $60.43 for 3 dresses. I have purchased from other companies based in China & had no issues. Sure any item that is $20 bucks is cheaper in quality but that is expected. It is not expected for a "new" item to be top to bottom moldy, unhygienic & unwearable. I am an avid online shopper including high end & bargains & have NEVER had this type of experience. Troller get real - get real!

0 0 Reply
sdardenelle

Apr 15, 2015 #972296

Troll alert!

0 0 Reply
GetReal

Apr 14, 2015 #971935

When you want Amazon, Macys, Nordstrom...etc level of service, don't purchase items based on a website photo from some company in China. Seriously, you get what you pay for.
It is getting tiresome the number of people complaining about some Chinese company and expecting $100 service for $5 items......

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×