Rosegal - Review about Dress from Mechanicsville, Maryland
I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly.I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it is so bad.
They offered for me to ship it back (I have to pay for shipping & they don't refund their shipping) or I can keep it & get 20% back. Honestly when you purchase a new dress it should not be moldy.
Gross!The consumer should get all their money back!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all. Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never..."
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "Please DON'T BUY ONLINE ..... I brought A NEW subwoofer because my factory sub was blown I went the radio shop to get installed they took my..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."