Rosegal - Review about Dress from Mechanicsville, Maryland
I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly.I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it is so bad.
They offered for me to ship it back (I have to pay for shipping & they don't refund their shipping) or I can keep it & get 20% back. Honestly when you purchase a new dress it should not be moldy.
Gross!The consumer should get all their money back!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..."
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "i received the frist wig not like the phote on web site but will keep it also have not gotton other one i orered in second picture and headband..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."