Baldwin City, Kansas

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them.I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange a dress.

My first attempt I got no reply, 2nd attempt, they did respond but gave me the tracking info for the package getting to me, even though I had already recieved the dress and explained that it did not fit properly and that I wanted to exchange it gor a larger size. 3rd & 4th attempts, still no reply. I'm going to eat the whopping $13 as a lesson learned not to order from this company ever again. As far as the fit goes, the dress was slightly snug but not too bad, except through the shoulders.

I am not unusually proportioned in the slightest and it's not like they have "shoulder measurements" to go off of. The dress may somewhat resemble the picture, but not really. When I buy something online I at least expect the cut to and pattern to look like what I thought I was purchasing regardless of the quality. Seriously, what is up with thst pleating?

It's nothing like the picture.Extremely disappointed...

Review about: Dress.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion