Rosegal - Review about Dress from Baldwin City, Kansas

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them.I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange a dress.

My first attempt I got no reply, 2nd attempt, they did respond but gave me the tracking info for the package getting to me, even though I had already recieved the dress and explained that it did not fit properly and that I wanted to exchange it gor a larger size. 3rd & 4th attempts, still no reply. I'm going to eat the whopping $13 as a lesson learned not to order from this company ever again. As far as the fit goes, the dress was slightly snug but not too bad, except through the shoulders.

I am not unusually proportioned in the slightest and it's not like they have "shoulder measurements" to go off of. The dress may somewhat resemble the picture, but not really. When I buy something online I at least expect the cut to and pattern to look like what I thought I was purchasing regardless of the quality. Seriously, what is up with thst pleating?

It's nothing like the picture.Extremely disappointed...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #753715 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about