As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just disgusting..I have to send bk to China and they will refund once they receive but not the return shipping costs ..this is outright disgusting and this company should be shut dwn
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I want my money back all 97 dollars before u ship me that fraud products u advertise...them arent plus size there child clothes....and im not waittng three months for a..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal. They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to). The..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."