Rosegal - Review about Dress

543 of 719 Rosegal reviews

Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via a Facebook ad).

Unlike many people, I did receive the order. None of the 4 dresses fit. I measured myself before ordering and used their sizing charts to be sure I ordered the correct size. Sizes were from med - XL (which should have been a red-flag for me).

The quality of the dresses were awful. Paper-thin, poorly constructed and look like ***.

2 dresses were so small I couldn't get them over my shoulders/chest. 1 dress was meant for Dolly Parton. The other was like a nightie.

I took to social media to get their attention. I did finally get someone to PM me. It's been going on 2 weeks and only after continuous posting on their Facebook page and sending PMs, did I get a return authorization form last night BUT no return authorization number.

All these delay tactics have meant I am outside of the 30 day return period.

SAVE YOUR MONEY and STAY AWAY FROM ROSEGAL and their other brands (SAMMYDRESS is one).

Here are the links to how the dresses are sold

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #710961

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
543 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rada

Apr 19 #1146650 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear customer,
Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.
Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service

Nov 19, 2015 #1066672

Do not order from this site... Item will not arrive!

Nov 18, 2015 #1065662

I am having same trouble! Pants are too small & cannot get ahold of anyone regarding a return & going to run out of time (30 day policy) HELP!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×