Rosegal - Review about Bathing Suit from Mountain View, California

I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did give a shipment tracking number but it was pointless because the status never changed once it left China. Last night it still didn't show as having arrived in the US, but lo and behold the package was at my door step today. This was the condition it was in:

- A long black hair was INSIDE the mailing bag, being stuck to the sticker that tapes the inner garment bag shut

- The underwire to the bra/cup area is slipping out of the fabric and I'd have to cut the seam and resew it to correct this

- One of the leg holes was sewn improperly and, once again, I would have to cut the seam and try to resew it for it to fit correctly

- Two areas on the string that ties in the back of the bathing suit are not sewn together at the seam

- As everyone else here has stated, size is way too small (yes, I did check the size chart before I ordered)

And the kicker? This item is not eligible for returns. So they sent me this piece of *** knowing that they were basically stealing my money. I'm sure some people have had good experiences but with so many bad reviews would anyone want to risk going through the same thing I and others have been through? Buyer beware!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about