DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!I bought two bathing suits, spent $50.

Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag with a sku number on them. They were so cheap that the threads were coming apart in the seams and hems. Ordered XL...it is a medium at best!

Package came from China!! Declared customs value $18.00?!? Tried to deal with returns and got someone who barely speaks English. It took 5 days to even get a response that made sense...and what do they say?

"May I advise you give to friend as gift or sell it? Then you reorder new suits and I give discount code to you". I kid you not...exact quoted sentences. To return...They want me to pay to ship them back to China and then pay to have them shipped back to me again.

Or pay shipping back to China and then take a partial refund for the return. Or better yet just give away the *** defects and then pay them for more shoddy merchandise.

Ridiculous!!!COMPLETE SCAM!!!!

Review about: Bathing Suit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.