My experience in trying to return items to RoseGal has been a nightmare. In order for me to return items I have had to jump through so many hoops it is just not worth it.

I tried to get a ticket online which they require you to do and their system would not allow me to get one. So I acted like I needed to purchase something and went on their live chat. That person said I needed them to approve it and it could take up to 24 hours. I told them I had sent them 3 messages which said they would contact me within 24 hours with no response from RoseGal.

Finally only after numerous live chat comment from me, they gave me numerous options. I just want to return the items and get a refund. Then they charge you almost $6.00 for the return.

Forget it. I will donate the items to charity myself.

My experience with RoseGal has been terrible and I will NEVER order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Nothing from RoseGal.

Comments

Rada

Dear Customer, Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for your case.

Please kindly note that we will try our best to resolve the issue for each customer. Please send us more details to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Looking forward to your reply. Rosegal Customer Service