4.0

I had an great experience shopping on RoseGal. The clothing item are qualitative and deserve the price they have.

I did not have any misfortunes with sizing because I consulted very carefully the sizing guides and I was careful to chose clothes that were exposed on model so I could have a more accurate comparison. The shipping indeed can be a hassle, but being a free service and without any taxes I pass over it. Just be sure that you do not need the item for an urgent occasion. I was scared at first with all the negative comments and the overall negative aura of this website, but the shopping experience proved to be a wonderful one, especially because here I can find the kind of clothes and designs that I very much like.

I just hope that if you are a new a client try to be very careful when choosing your sizing and try to communicate with the website advisers, because they do really help you. For example, before ordering an item you can contact them on the live chat to check if they have it in stock ( although they could put on the website as well) just to be sure that you do not unpleasant surprises.

Review about: Rosegal Dress.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Product, Products and the pricing, Pictures of the clothes, Quality of the products and the low price, Lots of variety.

Comments