5.0

Update by user Apr 30

Good service, fast delivery

Original review posted by user Apr 29

Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!!The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better.

Set of 7 pieces in a box with cells for each brush which is very convenient. The case closes with a button, compact, convenient to take along. About the brush: the bristles are soft to the touch wooden handles. To use all the brushes I liked, but the brow brush is very large, otherwise all is well.” Delivery service works quickly.

After 2 weeks my order arrived and I was very happy after seeing the products that I ordered they are exactly what I expected.The service works perfectly and professionally, always rad to help.

Review about: Makeup Brush.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast support response, Fast shipping, I liked, Rosegal, Speed of delivery, Service, Support response.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments