Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refund on order

Close don't fit. Like to return them and refund my account. How do I get this taken care of?

3 answers
Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal return policy, customers may return items within 30 days of receipt. Returnable items are as follows:
  • Faulty items damaged/broken, or soiled upon arrival.
  • Items received in the incorrect size/colour.
  • Unwashed, unworn, and unused item(s) that have not met your expectation within 30 days of receiving.

If your item is a returnable one, you should submit a ticket online to the Rosegal Support Center. Please state the following details:
  • order number
  • stock keeping unit number or product name
  • reason for return

The Rosegal customer service team will respond within 24 hours and provide you with an RMA along with the company return address. Once they receive the returned item, they will email you and arrange an exchange or refund within 30 days.
I have eight pairs of clothes they do not fit I want to return it and get a refund how do I do that
OK JUST CONTACT OUR CURRIER SERVICE ON + 15852286542
Type your message here
View more answers (2)

When do I get my order how long do I wait?

by Arianna

When shall I receive my package this is JOSEPHINE PEREZ PLEASE ?

0 answers

Shippment

I hvnt recieved my order. Sku is 253847210.

5x purple geometric tanki. Order #ZP1803281525423678

2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal shipping policy, shipping times depend upon the shipping method and the processing time.
  • Standard Shipping may take from 8 to 60 business days.
  • Priority Direct Mail usually takes from 7 to 20 business days.
  • Expedited Shipping takes from 4 to 10 business days.

As for processing, most orders are shipped within 24 business hours. However, a small number of orders may still need between 3-5 business days, depending on stock availability.
If you have any issues with your order, you can submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Center for further assistance. You may also try to reach out to Rosegal Customer Service by phone at 1-202-318-2470 or by email at support@rosegal.com. Please note that the company phone lines are available Monday to Sunday at 7.a.m.-10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Debbie S
Where is my money I've been waiting for months
View more answers (1)

I order a plus size cold shoulder Bahamian blouse

I haven't received my top yet it should've been here yesterday but it didn't come x I paid for it thanks xx

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to Rosegal Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social media networks.
Rosegal Customer Service
  • Mailing Address: Rosegal Staten Island, New York 10303 United States

You may also submit a ticket to Rosegal Support Center on the company website, use their live chat service, or contact them via Facebook Messenger. Please note that the company phone lines are available Monday to Sunday 7.a.m.-10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Wigs

I'm contacting channal 6 news about this company

Irene Moore
According to Pissed Consumer, Rosegal currently has 2.1 out of 5 possible stars. The rating presented here is based upon the feedback offered by consumers in 1122 different reviews. Customers are not satisfied with customer service, sizing, and quality. However, they like affordable pricing, styles, and the company website. There are 14 resolved issues.
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to Rosegal Customer Service directly via the Rosegal Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Wig

It wasn't the wig I ordered and the part is white this is a piece of @##@# of a wig

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal return policy, you may return your item within 30 days of receipt. Please note that returnable items include the following:
  • faulty, damaged, broken or soiled upon arrival items;
  • items received in the incorrect size or color;
  • unworn, unwashed, unused items.

If your item meets the above-mentioned requirements, you should submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Center on the company website providing the following information: order number, SKU number, product name, and the reason for return.
If Rosegal authorizes your return, they will email you with an RMA and their return address. Once the company receives the returned items, they will inspect them and arrange an exchange or refund.
View

still have not got my order yet

no one answers the 3 phone numbers you have i texted with one or your workers 4 days a go she said it will be here by 15th well mail just came still nothing i need to hear from someone today my home phone 1-207-625-9056 cell phone 1-207-256-2915 thank you

Irene Moore
If you need to talk to a Rosegal customer service representative regarding your missing order, you may try to call at 1-202-318-2470 (for US customers) and 001-202-318-2470 (for other customers). Please note that the company phone lines are available Monday to Sunday 7.a.m.-10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You may also email at support@Rosegal.com or contact Rosegal via Facebook to get a faster response from the company.

How to return

I received my order and would like to have it sent back but cannot find a delivery address does anyone have any idea their customer service does not answer or respond

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal return policy, you may return your item within 30 days after receiving it. The company accepts the following items:
  • unworn, unwashed, unused;
  • damaged, broken, or soiled upon arrival;
  • received in the wrong size or color.

If you meet these requirements, you should submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Center stating your order number, SKU number or product name, and the reason for return. The company will email you back with an RMA, return address, and instructions to follow.
Once they receive the returned items, they will arrange an exchange or refund. Please note the refund times below:
  • For credit card refunds: 7-14 business days for the transaction to process.
  • For PayPal refunds: up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear in your account.
  • For Wallet refunds (store credit): 24 hours for your account to be updated.

About my order

Why haven't I received my order yet. Y'all shipped it out on 9/26/2017 and now it is 09/09/2017 so where is my order. The 14day will be tomorrow and y'all said it will take 8 to 14 days to be delivered.

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal shipping policy, time in transit depends upon two key factors: the shipping method and the processing time. Rosegal offers the following shipping methods:
  • Standard Shipping: 10-20 days for USA, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, United Kingdom; 15-25 days for Canada, 7-15 days for Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, and Indonesia; 10-25 for India, 8-18 days for South Africa, 20-60 days for Brazil, and 15-25 days for Mexico;
  • Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 days for USA, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, United Kingdom; 10-20 days for Canada and Mexico;
  • Expedited Shipping: 3-7 days for India, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.
Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times. Processing time usually takes 2 business days.

Blue harem jumpsuit...

My name is Gwenola Payne, at this time I don't have my order number... I believed I have ordered a blue harem jumpsuit xlarge/xxl quite a few weeks now... I will like to know what's happening with that order...unfortunately, I have lost my original email...

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to Rosegal Customer Service by phone at (202) 318-2470 or by email at support@Rosegal.com. Please note that Rosegal phone lines are available Monday to Sunday 7AM-10PM Eastern Standard Time. You may also submit a ticket to Rosegal Support Center or contact the company customer service representative via Facebook Messenger.
According to the Rosegal shipping policy, all orders are shipped within 24 business hours. However, some orders may need 3-5 business days, depending on stock availability. The shipping time depends upon the shipping method you chose. You may check the shipping time on the company website.
For tracking numbers, it may take a few days before they become active on the tracking website. If the information is not available, please try again later.

African skirt

How to get a different size? Like a large one.thanks.

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal returns policy, items can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving. Returnable items include the following:
  • items received in the incorrect size/color;
  • faulty, broken, damaged items;
  • unwashed, unworn, and unused item(s) that have not met your expectations within 30 days of receiving.

If your item is returnable, you should submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Centre to get an RMA and the company return address. Please note that all returns must be authorized by the Rosegal Team via the Support Center. Returned items without a Return Merchandise Form (RMA) will not be accepted. The company customer service team will respond within 24 hours with detailed instructions. Once they receive your item, they will arrange a return or exchange within 30 days.

Order

Where is my order? It's been 3, weeks?????????

Irene Moore
The Rosegal shipping policy states that each order is shipped within 24 hours. There are some orders that may need 3-5 business days, depending on stock availability. Please note that the processing time is not included in the shipping time. The total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. The shipping time depends upon the shipping method:

If you have any issues with your order, you can submit a ticket to Rosegal Support Center on the company website for further assistance. You may contact them by phone (202) 318-2470 or by email at support@Rosegal.com.
View

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago, just was wondering when it will arrive?

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal shipping policy, the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. The processing time usually takes from 2 to 5 business days. The shipping time is based upon the shipping method:
  • Standard Shipping - from 7 to 60 days depending upon your location;
  • Priority Direct Mail - from 7 to 20 days depending upon your location;
  • Expedited Shipping - from 3 to 10 days depending upon your location.
View

How do I cancel an order

How do I cancel an order I tried to place an orderit didn't work so I gave up and then you charge me for four of them I don't want them I wanted I'll stop to make it stop make it stop make it stop

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal FAQ section, if you have not paid for your order you may cancel it anytime in your Rosegal account under 'My Orders'. You will see the option to cancel the order next to the order information. If you have already paid for your order and wish to cancel, you should contact Rosegal Support Center as soon as possible. Rosegal will not be able to cancel or modify any orders that have already been processed.
Rosegal Customer Service: You may also submit a ticket to the Rosegal Customer Service team on the company website.
View

Item ordered don't fit I want to send it back and get refund

Item don't fit want refund

2 answers
Irene Moore
Please check out the comprehensive information on how you can send your item back and get a refund in the answer to #question-3135.
ordered 3x which I normally wear and it arrived about 2 sizes two small. Need a 5x. Please send same top in 5x. Sky No. 218379303. Long sleeve black tee. Please send to: Peggy Smith 2779 Battle Cree Drive, Apt 110 Memphis TN 38128
View more answers (1)

I order one shirt and a dress y'all sent me two shirts and I haven't received my dress and there is no tracking number

Irene Moore
If you have any issues with your order, you should submit a ticket to the Rosegal Support Center on the company website providing full details. The company will respond within 1 business day except for public holidays. You may also email at support@rosegal.com or contact their customer support representative via Facebook or live chat.
View

I ordered 2 tops a week and half ago and I can't find my order number. Look it up for me I want to know when I'm receiving them

Irene Moore
According to the Rosegal faq page, you may find out the status of your order by logging in to your Rosegal account and clicking 'My Orders'.There you will be able to see all of your past and previous order details.
After your order has been shipped, Rosegal will notify you in your Rosegal account and via your registered email address. To track your delivery, please click on the link indicated in the message. It will take you to the shipping vendor website (i.e UPS, Fedex, DHL or 17track.net). Then you can use the tracking number provided to follow your delivery.
If you still need any assistance, please contact the company by submitting a ticket to their Support Center or by email at support@rosegal.com.

Questions 17