Boulder, Colorado

I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up.I received an e-mail with a tracking link from the company after my order was "processed", but the tracking link does not work.

I have tried contacting customer service via facebook message, but they only respond when you post something negative on their facebook wall. I don't think that this company is a scam on purpose... it's just a very, very poorly run business.

Save your money and stay far away.Alternative companies that ship worldwide with similar, but better products are AMIClubwear, ShowPo Fashion, Whitefox Boutique, and NastyGal Clothing.

Review about: Pants.

I didn't like: Never got product.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $30
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.