1.7

I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up.I received an e-mail with a tracking link from the company after my order was "processed", but the tracking link does not work.

I have tried contacting customer service via facebook message, but they only respond when you post something negative on their facebook wall. I don't think that this company is a scam on purpose... it's just a very, very poorly run business.

Save your money and stay far away.Alternative companies that ship worldwide with similar, but better products are AMIClubwear, ShowPo Fashion, Whitefox Boutique, and NastyGal Clothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never got product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of pants and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Rosegal needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments